Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ummm.. I've never done this before!






Hello everyone who decided that I might be interesting! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have plans for a marvelous New Year! I now have access to the internet from home. Those who know us are thinking.. didn't they always have internet? Well.. we've always had it but now I can get to a computer!! Micah's parents have blessed us by giving us a laptop for Christmas and now we don't have to fight over the computer!! I think I have used too many exclamation points already. I should set myself a limit right now, while I am getting started. 7. Seven is my limit on exclamation points. That means I only have one left! shoot. Well, I guess that is all I can be excited about for now.

Be assured that I will be back and will most definitely have more to say ;)

No comments: