Hello to my adoring public I am sorry that I have left you without updates for an entire 11 days!
I have been busy, sick & tired. Work is pretty much the same as always so I won't go into that. I have a cold that is annoying and sent me into a coughing fit on my way home today.. I wasn't sure if I should pull over.. I thought I might just cough until I died or until I couldn't control the vehicle and I would drive off the road. So then when I pulled into my driveway and was still coughing I was so distracted that I locked my keys in my car. Luckily Micah was already home so he came to my rescue when I knocked on the door. So then I was home and coughing.. isn't that awesome?
I love NyQuil.. oops I mean the generic one - because it costs like half what the real thing costs!
Other than all of that I got nothin exciting to say.. man I feel so lame.
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
10 comments:
I wonder what Nyquil and Vodka would be like? hmmmm Then like try to have a conversation with somebody while playing "bulldozer" while you are in your sleeping bags. anyways...
Bethany - You look like your holding a big ol' beer in your picture.. I've thought that a billion times but never told you.. now I have.
That was so Ice Tea, thankyou very much. Beer is nasty!
Maybe you've been feeling sick because YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!
(I love starting rumors!)
maybe your pregnant tre'... so now more alchy for you...
Is that a fat joke? Because I've heard that one before...
I'm so sorry!! I hope you're feeling better!! From reading everyone's blogs, it sounds like you and the Ahrendts had a fantastic Easter time together! What a blessing! I miss all of you!
Ok i'm a dork... when i said "now more alchy for you" Tre', i met NO more alchy for you. Sorry about that and no i don't think your fat..Just Healthy :) join the club!
Everybody knows Bethany only drinks hard lemonade!
Okay anyway, Wow Molly, get feeling better...Matt might have a cold...I'm not sure and I am sick of taking him to the doctor every week...Am I a terrible mom for waiting and seeing a little bit longer? Last time I thought it was an eye infection and instead it was a "normal" clogged tear duct, so, um, at least you don't have a clogged tear duct. Or whatever.
Anyway, I miss you and I am thinking the best thing for that hacking cough of yours is a phone call from your (old) pal so maybe I'll ring you this weekend, because I miss hearing your cough. And stuff. And now I am thinking in my head "My friends may you grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior", so I thought you should know that. And can you tell I am a little bit l ong-winded-stir-crazy today? We went out yesterday to Bible study, lunch at Subway to visit my cousin, walking with Heidi (2 miles!), and then a visit to the library. So I am getting out plenty I just hate not having anything fun to do on Fridays!!!!!!
Okay, time to get the baby. LOVE YOU! and tell mr micah man hi! and thanks for putting up with this blog that never ends...
ohh.. Amy.. so good to read from you :)
I will never get tired of reading long comments or emails.. so feel free to be long winded anytime you want!!
Love you!
Post a Comment