In case you are curious.. we are going to Hawaii!!! to be more specific.. Kauai!! I have never been and am in serious desire of a vacation. In celebration of Micah's graduation we were given some funds to go on a trip. Praise God we were able to find good deals on everything so it has been made possible for us to go to the Garden Island. I am so excited!
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago

2 comments:
that is so great!!!
i have never been but i would love to go! maybe some day when the kids are older(=
Did Micah tell you that I'll be in Oahu while you guys are in Kauai --pretty cool. I am so excited. Speaking of being excited -- Tre's birthday is on Friday. I made reservations at The Edgefield or 7:30. I know Tre' would love for you guys to be there. There is a Blue Grass band playing around 7 if you guys want to get there early and stroll through the grounds. Let me know if you guys can make it.
Kelly
Post a Comment