Hello..
Yeah, I'm still alive. I can't believe that I haven't had anything to say for over a month! Okay.. anyone who knows me knows that I have been saying plenty but that I just haven't written it in a blog :)
Tonight.. it is a Friday. I find myself with a weekend with no plans (other than things like eating, sleeping, talking.. the essentials). The Ahrendts are out of town camping with the WHOLE family (Dusty's family is huge in case you were unaware). The Mellanders are busy with all kinds of things.. Tre lives in Lincoln City and is probably working his tail off.. Venessa lives in Colorado (wherever that is!).. My other best friend lives in Bandon.. Becky is probably doing something adventurous in AK.. my parents are in Florence.. I have no idea what the Bod's are doing.. (it's late at night so if I forgot you please don't be offended).
So.. a whole summer weekend with nothing to do. I hope I don't waste it!
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
4 comments:
=) I'm actually pretty adventure-less this weekend...but I'm going to a bonfire down on a river...I miss you guys!! Love you!!
...maybe you should make the 2 hour trip to Lincoln City for lunch on Sunday! It's the first weekend day I've had off since I've worked here! (Well, had off and not been at Memaloose...)
well good afternoon friend. We are back now so give us a call. :) Our answering machine is deciding to work on and off so if it rings and rings just email one of us. HOpe you've had a great weekend with at least a few suprise adventures :)...
I think you're a liar. I think you did literally fall off the face of the earth! Some of us don't know what's going on back in P-town unless people update blogs...
Post a Comment