Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More happening than I can keep up with!

The superbowl is this weekend.. in Florida.. and I will be in Florida.. but I will not be paying $$$ to go see the superbowl! Isn't that crazy? My first trip to Florida - ever - and I happen to be going at the same time as the superbowl!

Anyway.. Just so you all know my schedule for the next few weeks..
Feb 3rd - I fly to Florida for training for my new job (less than 24 hours after my old job is done)
Feb 6th - I fly from Florida to Reno for more training
Feb 9th - I fly home to spend time with hubby, go to church, hopefully see my friends, do laundry
Feb 12th - I fly to Reno for another week of training
Feb 16th - home for the weekend
Feb 19th - to Reno
Feb 23rd - home.. to start working!
Mar 3rd - to Pasedena CA for some even that I know nothing about.

Did anyone notice that I will be gone for Valentine's Day?!?!? what were the parent-in-laws thinking?!

I'll be fine. I know Micah and I will make it through this just fine.. but I will miss him.

*Please pray for us - that we will communicate well "long distance marriage" isn't the ideal set-up
*Pray for me - that I will enjoy and be a blessing to my in-laws while I live with them for 3 weeks.
*Pray for my soon-to-be-former-boss (Shawn) that his business will flourish and that he will give glory to God
*Pray for my new job - that I will be a hard worker that excels at what I am given to do - for the glory of God

Thanks so much for all your love & prayers..
friends are awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness this is all happening so fast! (=
we will both be praying for you guys!
have a good trip!
ya know, body pillows are a nice filler when there is no one to snuggle with(=

thesticklergirl said...

The hotel doesn't have any body pillows! And I didn't have room to pack one but that is a good idea :)

Anonymous said...

You have been a blessing to us. Not just while you have been at our house, but also as the daughter we can Love and do love.