Do you remember those "Dogs love trucks" commercials?
Anyway.. Lua (my adorable puppy) is all drugged up right now. I like it. She is calm. She is sleeping. When she picks up her head to look around you can tell her head is sort of spinning.. and then she just drops it to the ground. Poor dog. Today her womanhood was ripped from her.
So.. this is something that I have been wondering since the Mellanders got Lucy/Rand... If an animal gets "fixed" or "altered" does it make them less their original gender? I mean we joke that Rand isn't really a guy anymore. Does the lack of reproductive organs change your gender?
Just curious :)
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
2 comments:
So this really isn't answering the question that you asked but first i have to make a comment about House last night. Do you think that girl/boy would go back to being a girl or try something new?
Remember the woozy feeling after you get dental work done? Where it's sort of fun and crazy (and a bit drooly)before you get back to normal. What kind of dreams do you think she's having? I guess she's probably not clear headed enough to realize that her parental units, who claim to love her, have ripped the one thing she can contribute to the world away from her. and....They did this so they could enjoy her without the burden of her bringing children into the world!
Ok back to your question... Do you think a woman is only a woman and a man is only a man, if they can contribute to the population? So if someone has to or chooses to get scooped or clipped, are they no longer a man or a women? I think not.... but it's weird still.
ok i'm going back to american idol... i need to see reality..
Thanks for your responses!
Bethany -[House] I think she is probably just going to have a lot of issues for a long time!
[Lua] - she brings us joy.. so we didn't take away the only thing she can contribute!
So.. with the hormones still going they are still male or female.. but does it lessen their "manliness" or "femininity"?
Post a Comment