Do you ever get something that you really want to blog on.. and by the time you have time to blog you can't remember it? I do that so regularly! So, why don't you all just pretend I typed something really compelling and then comment on it. Sort of like a pick the ending book (I actually never liked those books).
Random:
I like soup. I am almost always interested in trying soup. If you have any good soup recipes I want them :)
We went to the Doc Marten wharehouse sale today.. people are crazy about shoes. I already knew that but this was just another confirmation that people are crazy. I bought 2 pairs and that was great.. but people were walking out with full big bags of shoes (we're talking big garbage bags!) at $30 / pair that adds up! Seriously people.. most of us are sitting in an office all the time anyway.. do you really need that many shoes?
Today is my dad's birthday.. He is 53.. a good man.. I wish he could just retire and enjoy life.. he has worked so hard for a long time.
Okay.. that's all.
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
7 comments:
Thank you for letting that randomness seep through... :) I missed it! Your dad is a good man...He's also cool cause his name is George and he get's paid to count fish.
Sometimes i'm tempted to keep a little pocket journal with me through out the day because i get great ideas to blog about too.But they all seem seep out through my hair folicles during the day.
Yeah, i get lots of great ideas and i think: i have got to blog about that. Then i get home and cant remember them.
But your blog was riveting! I was glued to my seat, utterly fasinated by the word combinations and sentance structures you composed in your latest entry. Bert and Dusty give it 2 pixels up. Way to be compelling!
that's funny.
i really dont care for soups! just potato.
puppies at the beach.. good idea.. we should go when it is spring.. less people!!!
So do you gotta have a puppy to go the beach?...we could probably borrow one from somebody or catch a seagull.. :) anyways...
It's all compelling.
And, ask Mike about carrot soup... (maybe even Micah knows the story).
And happy birthday to your dad. He has a job most of us dream of...
counting fish? hmmmm... at least he's outside!!
Post a Comment