Sunday, June 11, 2006

Less than 1/12 of a year ago..









my hubby graduated from College! I was and am very excited about this.. but I was too busy being in Hawaii to blog about it :)

The graduation from Multnomah was a much anticipated event. Micah seemed to have a hard time getting really excited about it.. as if Dr Lockwood was going to pull a prank on him and he would get up there and they would not actually give him the degree. He walked off the stage and his adoring wife was trying to get a good picture of his grin (and it was a real grin). I got a decent picture but was in trouble because I was right in the way and a guy was telling me I had to move while I was trying to get a shot of Micah.. and then the other picture I got has someone else in it.. they were trying to duck through my picture but I got their face nice and clear. I have no idea who he is. Anyway. Graduation was exciting. I am so proud of my husband for working hard and getting through school!

We have a lot of awesome friends too.. they showed up and ate cookies to show their friendship :)


My camera takes forever to actually take the picture.. sorry you guys had to hold that pose for so long :)

Emily & Bethany were there.. although it looks like they weren't able to get into a group photo with the star of the night ;)

Molly's parents.. and us

Cami dressed up like a graduate too! (He did actually graduate)

Micah's parents were there too but the one picture I took of them is NO Good.. so I am hoping to get one from their camera.. I'll update this blog entry with that picture when I get it :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Pictures, seems like someone was missing tho...

Bethany said...

Well i'm glad you guys decided to get married before micah graduated :)...

It's cool that we all have graduated hubbies...NO MORE MULTNOMAH GRADUATIONS FOR AWHILE!! I mean there great and all but sheesh..i've been to 5 and never gone there!

Anyways...congrats on having a graduated hubby!

Viking Dusty said...

I figured out who is missing!!! Its Waldo, i searched all of the pics TWICE and he is not in any of them!

Long though it was, i decided that our friendship is one that reads each other's blogs, not just skims, so i went back through it. It was well worth it. I really liked the part about the chickens.

dusty

thesticklergirl said...

I'm missing Tre.
I don't know how we didn't get any pictures of him and of Kelly.. but I also don't know how I didn't get a good one of Micah's parents..
if anyone has pics I should add.. I would love to have them for our "photo album" (the file where we save our pictures)