So, what do you say when there are so many things that you COULD say - but none of them seem quite right? I have learned to try to say nothing because my tendency is to say a lot.
Specifically this pertains to the youth ministry... well, I don't really even want to talk about that.
Let's see. What can I blog about?
Well, anybody else got something exciting going on?
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
4 comments:
Apparently, some people have LOTS to talk (blog) about. Some don't have anything to blog about. MEH.
Must mean nothing interesting happens in the "meh" world. It's been since 2006 since I blogged. I'm a blog failure.
m-i-l
luv you preggers girl.
what is it... more is less? I think your teens would comprehend that! OK maybe not!
hmmm...exciting stuff going on? I get to go with Kristie and Chuck today, to find out if they are having a Charlie or a Lillian. That's about my extent of my excitement this week. Oh and i have to buy more dirt.
Yep that about does it... :)
Those youth group girls love you and really look up to you. They might not always seem to be listening or agree with what you are saying but i know they respect you and are taking it in. I will continue to pray that what they have learned will pop up in their brain cells when they need it.
Those are tough years...
Love ya sis
This entry makes me so curious as to what you had to say but didn't want to...now I'll never know! Not fair! haha
yeah...my post posted...but I forgot to sign it, hehe.
Love,
Nessie
Post a Comment