She is determined to make me sit on this green pokey stuff that I'm not super fond of. Oh well, I'll humor her.

I held and investigated my first pine cone and Mom tried to see what I see by taking this pic.

I was thinking about throwing the ball... but I don't know how.

time for rest. I'm way too cool for this little duckie blanket!

I wanted to play with the little girl that was running around, but I couldn't keep up with her.

This was a great day (20 minutes) at the park and I look forward to coming again!
2 comments:
Jonathan was just telling me today that he hopes to spend some quality time at the park with his buddy Corban this summer.
Yeah!!!! What fun!!!! I'm so excited for you and Bethany being moms. Looks like a fun afternoon at the park!!!
Post a Comment