Okay, I have never used.. HTML format for anything.. I'm not even sure that is the right name or way to use the name.. Whatever. I played around with my background (after I somehow deleted what I had before). So. If you hate it - tell me. If you have suggestions - tell me. If you actually like it - please tell me!
I am experimenting and it will probably all change again.. I thought the orange was sort of fun.
That is all for now.. I am all done messing around in computer world for tonight!
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
6 comments:
i do like it... the only thing i would change, would be the color of your links... it kind of blends in with the orange a bit... just my opinion
I haven't been able to figure out how to change the color of Font.. maybe you could show me?
much better, thank you
HTML=Hyper Text Markup Language. It's a Language, made of Text, that's behind (or above, or Hyper) the page, where you can design (or Markup) your page.
And the geekiness keeps on flowin...
The color is perfect! You have such good taste!
i love orange!!!i dont like that i have to scroll over to see what you wrote though(=
Post a Comment