Justin is allowing people to ask him questions about computer stuff that I don't understand.. which I think is pretty cool. So, I just wanted to let you all know that if you ever want to understand your car or home insurance a little better.. I would be happy to share this head-full of stuff with you all :) Just ask.
4 comments:
if you ever need to know how to change a diaper... feed a child from your breast... or give birth.. i am your woman (=
hey speaking of cars... is the stratus out?
Thanks for the question Kyle. If someone without insurance hits your car you will have to pay a deductible if you want the damage (on your car) to be repaired. Any injuries would be taken care of without any payment from you.
But you knew that, didn't you?
If i make you cookies can you make my insurance cheaper?? but i still want all the stuff i pay for now... and maybe a million dollars.
make me cookies and we'll see what I can do :)
Kyle.. if they don't have insurance it will be under the Uninsured Property Damage coverage. You will pay a $200 deductible if we know who they are but they have no insurance. You will pay a $300 deductible if it was a hit & run.
Your $1,000 deductible would be used if you were the "at fault" driver and you want your car fixed.
Any questions?
Post a Comment