I have been trying to figure out how I could give glory to God. In general. And for specific things that He has done in my life.
For starters: God has answered some big prayers for Micah and I. These were not easy prayers that you pray and then forget about until you see an answer. These were in many ways, prayers that were on our hearts and minds constantly for the last few months. So, do we owe glory to ourselves for praying so persistantly? NO. I know that I deserve no glory for any of the time that I stressed and doubted and struggled in trusting God to do what we were hoping He would do. God would be worthy of this same glory - if He had answered with a "no" or a "wait". My circumstances don't affect what He is in character.
Giving God glory on my blog or my myspace or in conversations seems to be the only ways I can think of.
So, Glory to God for caring for us so much and for continually blessing us - and Glory to God for being the Creator, Father, Saviour, Gracious God that He is!!
How do you give glory to God?
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
1 comment:
That is a good question...but I like your answer for it. I almost started to cry when I read it..."Glory to God, ...etc." It was like Heaven said it with me as I read it. My spirit called out the words. It was good to hear!...and good to have been said.
I miss you.
Love, Nessie
Post a Comment