Pretty soon... that will mean something very different to me. When I can snuggle my own little guy or girl and say "who loves you?... Your mom." :) This makes me chuckle.
So, if you haven't heard through the blog-vine, I am pregnant! Micah and I are so excited!!
I have really started to savor things that I know will be changed:
Sleep, whenever I want.
Shower, whenever I want.
Go to the store, whenever I want.
Etc. ( I know there is a lot more - but I don't want to go on and on...)
Basically, being a good parent requires you to think less about you, a lot less. What a huge lesson that God has been working in me for as long as I can remember... and it is coming to the biggest test that I may ever face. God, help me to lean on you - and to trust your way more than my own.
In my NOW, what I am dealing with is a constant reminder of the blessing that we have been given. Everytime my stomach aches or feels like it is about to reject food that has been or is being eaten... I am reminded. God has blessed us with something so precious! Lord help me not to take it for granted!
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
3 comments:
congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you two(three!)!
Kiddo- I didn't even know you had a blog! I did know you were preggers though... i talk to nessie pretty regularly and she keeps me updated on, you know, EVERYONE. Little social butterfly that one.
ANYWAY your christmas card came back to me:( you don't share that PO box anymore? Where can I send it? Please e-mail me your new address!!
ps- super congrats on the little parasite:) motherhood is like nothing you could ever ask for or imagine.
pps- rainbow.rubatino@gmail.com
Post a Comment