Friday, November 16, 2007

Micah doesn't read my blog...

I just thought you should all know. I still love him. Do you read your spouses blog?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lima bean cartoon.

Too bad about Micah. He'd learn much about you from your blog. me

jacquelyn said...

yes, we always read each others entries.. and we usually talk about them before we post. and we usually post at night together when the kids are in bed.
gwen
do you tell micah when you write something?

thesticklergirl said...

I never really thought about whether or not he read my blog.. and then I mentioned something about one of my posts and he was like "what was it about".. it was just funny and I was teasing him publicly (or blogically?) Most of the stuff I post about is stuff we have talked about anyway :)

Emily said...

Nope, Kyle doesn't read my blog. That's because it's a "mommy blog" and it doesn't pertain to him:-)

Anonymous said...

I asked Aaron about this...he doesn't read my blog either, but he said it would be pretty sad if he had to read my blog to find things out about me...anything I blog about is probably something he already should know about. Good point.
Nessie

Micah said...

Lies...I read your blog...I just don't remember anything after the page closes'. =)