I decided a while ago that it would be good to have a hobby. But, I can't figure out what to take up as a hobby. I would like it to be something that is easy, cheap, fun, productive (useful), can be done on the couch while watching T.V., Lua won't destroy it, I am good at it, and maybe Micah would want to do it too. Anybody have any ideas? I'm trying not to be too picky :)
What do you do with your "spare" time?
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
5 comments:
We've got some good ideas and some not so good ideas for you...
Knitting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosplay
(Justin thinks you should do Cosplay)
Origami
Dumpster diving
(hard to do while watching tv, but you might find a tv)
Dog Breeding
(this one could involve lua)
Make cards/gifts for people/neighbors
(or bodeutsches)
Crossword puzzles / Sudoku
Sewing
We found a good list of hobbies here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies
Puzzles
Spying on your neighbors
(we have some binoculars if you want to borrow them)
I hung out with melissa for a bit today and we were talking about some classes that would be interesting to take. Why don't you see if there's a science type class that you could take online,from home.
How about knitting. You could make baby blankets for shower gifts and stuff. Sign up for the newsletter at JoAnns and you can get the yard at 50% off!
Write a book like Nessie :-)
yarn* - I meant yarn, not yard :-)
walmart has an endless supply of inexpensive crafts...your new hobby could be "walmart crafting." ....never a dull moment. And really, your baby will be your new hobby, to be sure...So you really only need a hobby for a few more months. =)
Post a Comment