Tomorrow, I will (once again) go through the wonderful experience of filling my bladder (now more squished than before) and having someone push around on it! Yeah!
Actually, I am really excited about tomorrow's ultra sound because we will be seeing so much more than the really early one that we had at 8 weeks. I can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl - to see their little arms and legs moving around - to see Micah seeing all of this... we are both excited.
Too be continued...
(I need sleep right now - we got back from Kona, HI today and the flight was a red-eye, so I am running on approximately 4 hours of sleep? Not enough at all.
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
2 comments:
I'm so excited about your news, I won't spoil it for you!
so did you decide on a hobby?
looking forward to hearing what the sex is!!
gwen
Post a Comment