Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yeah! I'm getting FAT!

I took a picture right after we found out that I am pregnant - but that was on our old camera - and it doesn't want to work anymore... so just imagine that I was slightly slimmer (although not as slim as I would like).


Here is Nov. 20th














Here is January 23r
d (21 weeks)








Our little boy is making more noticeable movements and is obviously getting bigger!

Thanks for checking in :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, he is in there, isnt it more real once you see his picture? and once you have a belly of course (=
gwen

Emily said...

Holy cow! That little guy just popped out there, didn't he!?! You weren't even showing the last time I saw you! Hope to see you soon!

thesticklergirl said...

Because I always carry a little pudge around the middle.. it didn't look like I was showing for a long time... but I WAS. Just not to the "untrained" eye :) Thanks for calling me a COW!

Anonymous said...

Way cool. Enjoy while you can. M-I-L

Anonymous said...

Well hello George...

We just found out Kristie is pregnant too. Lillian is ecstatic... :)

Unknown said...

LOL...sorry, there was no pun intended, really. Yes, we DO need to hang out soon! I'll e-mail you and Bethany.

thesticklergirl said...

Em - I know... it just cracked me up!

Hope to talk to you soon :)
-Molly

Nessie said...

I need to see more pictures of you! :-) and your tummy.

Anonymous said...

You need to put another picture up... for all your adoring fans.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED YET THIS MONTH! :) i posted 3 times today so right back at you barbie.