Boy oh Boy! It's a boy! No doubt. He is not shy about showing off the family jewels :)
We had our ultra sound today to find out if we are having a boy or a girl... I had never committed to what I thought it was, but I just couldn't imagine that it was a girl. I assumed that it was just because I really wanted to have a boy first (older brother, etc) - I am not one to believe in premonitions... but who knows. Now that I said that, it sounds like I'm the Monday morning quarterback (ya know, like hindsight is 20/20).
Anyway - we are both so excited!
AND... I just had a phone call from my future sister-in-law... that's right! Nate proposed to Heather and they will be getting married in summer of 2009!! I'm very happy for them - we all love Heather and will be glad for her to officially be a part of the family :)
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
4 comments:
Yeah, for boys! They're a blast (I'm sure girls are just as fun, but I don't really have any first-hand experience)!
And, congrats on the future-new-sister-in-law. They're waiting along time!
yea for a boy! big brothers are great, i was hoping for that too originally. doesnt it make it more real to have seen him and know he is a HE?
congratulations again!
gwen
It does make a big difference knowing that "it" is a HE :)
He is a person now... not just a growth that I am trying to convince myself is a person!!
Molly
Congratulations :-) Now, it will be that much easier to narrow down the names to choose from...do you already have one picked out? I loved knowing the sex of the baby...we named Aloria way before she was born and called her that when we talked to my belly...it's so connecting! We find out on the 21st...and no names, as of yet. It is such a difficult decision! They'll be stuck with it forever...so much pressure!
Nessie :-)
Post a Comment