Where were you five years ago?
I was probably trying to get last minute details all together for the "big day"... That's right, Micah and I will have FIVE years under our belts. Five years of marriage. Five years. That is so weird! Like we have finally joined the ranks of people that have been married long enough to act like we "get it" or something... I know that people who have been married for 10 or 20 or 30 + years think that 5 years is not much. But... POO on you. I'm excited about our 5 years!
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore my husband. He is such a wonderful, loving, caring guy and I have honestly learned to appreciate our differences as well. God knew what He was doing when He introduced us. I think I have grown and learned more about God in the last 7 years (since Micah and I have been together) than in any other part of my life. Marriage is not simple or easy - but my husband has made it such a joy. I have the best hubby ever :)
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
hey congrats. i would be excited too. when five years comes for us we are SO taking some sort of fun trip!!! that is a big deal. good work waiting that long to have kids, some people are smarter than others (= well im smarter now, does that count?
five years ago i was living in california and about to leave for a missions trip to cambodia, wow i cannot believe that was so long ago! we are getting old!
gwen
Post a Comment