I have recently switched my work schedule in order to provide more time for me with our boy, to accomplish some housework and still enjoy my weekend AND to help me set boundaries on how much I work (my job).
I now have Fridays OFF. I LOVE IT! The first week of working 10-12 hour days (Mon-Thur) was pretty brutal, but the Friday off made it all worth it. I know it isn't always the easiest or most convenient schedule for my co-workers or my clients but I feel like a better person.
Anyway, Corban has been such a little helper. He makes sure that I take "coffee" breaks regularly and gets me up out of my chair much more than I was used to doing. He is making me work my arms and build more muscles in my core. What a helper!
His personality is growing and becoming more obvious to me everyday. I love to watch him when he is learning something new and is in deep concentration (sometimes, it turns out that he was just filling his diaper :) He rolls over and smiles and blows bubbles and talks to himself (in his own language!)... We love our little man.
Dahlia: My Cello Performance
10 years ago
2 comments:
What a sweetie pie, so glad to hear he's been such a help to you :-) I'm also glad you're enjoying your 3 day weekend, I always loved that!
hi friend...would you please email me your email address, as well as bethany's? Thanks!! I'm adding another level of security to my blog and want to be sure you can see it.
beckysuepaul@yahoo.com
Post a Comment