Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Its the end of the world as we know it... and I feel FINE :)

To sort of put my 2 cents in on the recent Venessa blog: I am so glad that we don't depend on the government or any politicians or any HUMANS for that matter to provide for us. Our God is so much better (and he doesn't run annoying commercials ALL the time).

I just want to say - regardless of the outcomes of today's elections - God is good, all the time.

This doesn't mean we can't pray for certain things to happen, certainly, we all do that everyday! BUT it means that I don't allow the things of this world to stress me out, or to take my eyes off of God. My heavenly Father is not stressed out, why should I be?

4 comments:

Nessie said...

Here here!!! ...or is it Hear Hear! Hmmmm....I AGREE! hehe I wish we could have a great big election party to sit around and watch the fate of the world as we know it. Or maybe all of you on that end of the world already are. If not, you should, and I'll pretend I'm there :-) Kiss Corban for me xxxooo
Nessie

Anonymous said...

totally!
in regards to your comment. the only comment that shhowed up on the website today was " did my comment work" did you have anything else to add to that ? (=
something is going whacky with the server for the website, should be feeling better soon (=
gwen

thesticklergirl said...

Gwen: I said... if I remember correctly, that I wanted to see the pictures of your Very Fancy Friday... but they weren't showing! :(

Is it fixed?

Alec and Becky said...

good words. in my opinion, with the election now decided...we need to pray all the more!! =)