Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!!

Last night Corban slept... well, more importantly, I SLEPT for 6 hours all in one chunk! It was so exciting that when I woke up at 5am I was giddy with excitement :)

Anyway, it has been a good weekend with my hubby and my little boy. I have a ton to get done at work this week but I was able to relax and not think about it too much. Micah and I went downtown to the Farmers Market and in the park that is right there, they were having a Hawaiian festival or something... it was really cool, and very crowded. We found a new restaurant that we like (Tommy O's), we went to church, I got a haircut (nothing really drastic, but I do have bangs that just might drive me crazy before the day is over!), we got some stuff done around the house and now we are enjoying an episode of Extreme Home Makeover (unfortunately, it's a re-run).

Oh, that reminds me. Have you seen the new Japanese-related TV shows on Tuesday night? "Wipeout" is hilarious and "I survived a Japanese game show" cracks me up :)

Hai Majide!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oh, sorry that was me trying to fix the "k" key on Micah's laptop... it just comes off sometimes. Kinda annoying.

Good night all!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

I try not to watch "I Survived a Japanese TV Show". I love the funny Japanese game show aspect, but the reality TV show part of it makes me a little bored.

Congrats on sleeping for 6 straight hours! We miss chilling with you guys!

Emily said...

Wow, 6 hours, that's such a hurdle to cross over it's finally happened! Yippee! I remember when Maddox did that for the first time, i woke up almost scared that something was wrong!

I'm glad to hear that you had a good weekend!

Nessie said...

oh my gosh! i can't wait for 6 hrs sleep!!! ...3 in a row sounds good at this point!

Nessie said...

I came back to your site and looked at your slide show on the side again...Corban is sooo beautiful!

jacquelyn said...

love the slideshow. i check your blog in my feed reader so i havent been to your actual blog in a long time. i am glad i came.
i hope you guys are still doing well, this post was a month ago... ahem (=
is work going ok and corban let you go shopping and stuff like that ok?