It's Friday! Hip hip hooray!
I made it through my first week back at work and I have to say that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, it was a long and tiring week and I have a TON of work to do both at my job for FBS and as a wife and as a mom... but it didn't kill me. And if it didn't kill me I guess that means I'm stronger :)
Now for what you really come to my blog for: Ptuecirs (can you read that?)
I made it through my first week back at work and I have to say that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, it was a long and tiring week and I have a TON of work to do both at my job for FBS and as a wife and as a mom... but it didn't kill me. And if it didn't kill me I guess that means I'm stronger :)
Now for what you really come to my blog for: Ptuecirs (can you read that?)
Feed me and nobody gets hurt...
(Micah was trying to lay in the same position as Corban!)
I hope this has satiated your need for pictures :)
3 comments:
nope...we need more :)
Maybe i should send you the one's i took tonight or maybe I'll just hold them for ransom.
He's beautiful...I want to cuddle him! It makes me want to go wake up Justus (they're similar in size and shape you know...haha)! I'd love for them to play together someday. Once Aaron gets settled into a job and we are established, we'll have to plan a trip...love you!
Thanks for the pictures! I'm glad your first week back wasn't too bad and now you have a whole weekend to enjoy your family!
Post a Comment