I am re-assessing what ministries I can be involved in, what are my priorities? etc. Only so much stuff will fit into these 24 hour days (work, sleep, feeding Corban, feeding me, other necessary stuff).
Anyway, this last week has been pretty good. I was able to accomplish a few things - the big one was painting the wall in our dining room. It is now a nice chocolate color - and the downside is that it makes me want chocolate everytime I look at it :) I love it. I think it looks great.
I would also like to take this moment to say: I am so thankful for the time off that I have had - I can't imagine having any less time to learn how to do this mom thing and for enjoying Corban with Micah. It has been a huge blessing. Anyone out there that has maternity leave coming to them - don't take less than 6 weeks, it really should be a minimum. It has flown by so fast! 
Also, Micah has been such a blessing during all of this - he is watching Corban right now so that I can do a little "connecting" via the internet. He has taken on the role of papa very easily and seems a natural. His love for me and his son are evident and that makes me so happy. We are so blessed.
That is all I have to share for the moment.
Also, Micah has been such a blessing during all of this - he is watching Corban right now so that I can do a little "connecting" via the internet. He has taken on the role of papa very easily and seems a natural. His love for me and his son are evident and that makes me so happy. We are so blessed.
3 comments:
that is such a blessing to have a great husband!
i also cannot imagine going back to work and leaving my 6 week old with someone else, so that is so great that if you have to work, that it is able to be around corban.
i like your wall, dark colors are hard to pull off sometimes, but it looks nice!
also,
good to see you guys last time we were in town!!
Corban is so cute...love the pictures! I would hate going back to work too, but it is a blessing that it is at home :-) ...and I love your wall. I'm a big fan of color...we have no all white walls!
I want to try and connect with you soon, and here first hand how the mommy thing is going... We're moving but not to Vancouver (for sad)...Yuma here we come (September). I'll blog about it today, hopefully.
Ummmmm...more pictures of Corban!
Post a Comment