Sunday, July 06, 2008

If you can believe it...

Corban is almost 5 weeks old.
He has rolled over on his own 6 times.
My maternity leave is almost over.
It is overcast today (LOL).
Lua is thankful for the fireworks to be done.
I plan to do a little painting this week.

With my job starting back up in a little over a week it feels like summer is over... even though it just began! I'm trying not to be down about needing to go back to work - but 6 weeks has gone by SO fast and I cannot believe how little I was able to accomplish during that time. (Everyone warned me of this, but I chose not to believe them and made real effort to accomplish some stuff in my time "off").

Do any of you have ideas on things I should do in my last week of relative freedom?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, 5 weeks old already. Unbelievable. So sorry you have to go back to work already, it feels like you just had him. I think you should enjoy your time with you son, that's what I think you should do!

Nessie said...

me too! I think you should do absolutely nothing...because "nothing" is "something" when you don't get to do it often, and it may be a while before you get to do that again :-) haha

Bethany said...

To Corban- Your mother needs to take some pictures to show us all what you guys have been working on this week.

You guys didn't miss anything at the zoo yesterday. Well i guess you missed the animals but the crowd and heat overwhelmed there coolness.

We should all go sometime...


that's all..love you guys...